NOTE: I could not post this post by April 1st, so I did it today. Sorry for the delay and I hope you all enjoy despite the late post! Thank You!
Hello everybody! I hope you all are doing well. And yep, it is time for that day again. Time for the Novel Updates. And some blog updates too. 🙂 So, I have some bad news and good news today. As usual, I will try to get rid of the bad news first; however, first, here is a schedule of what is going to be in this post:
Blog ~ Blog Updates
Novel ~ Indecisiveness Galore
Awards ~ The Versatile Blogger Award & The Sunshine Blogger Award
Poem ~ “The Fish (Haiku)”
So, this is my schedule. Lets get onto the actual post now, shall we? 🙂
So, as you all know, I have made one addition to my blog, i.e. novel updates. Now I am taking it to the next level, and this will probably be my last update on this blog for a long time.
The update I am trying to make is to get a book review on my blog once or twice a month. The reason I am making this update is because my first blog was about book reviews. My second blog was about book reviews and so I would like to continue this pattern onto my third blog. The book reviews will be just once or twice a month though, just because of exams coming up, the semester wrapping up, and limited free time.
Anyways, I am also going to be accepting requests for book reviews, so that is a silver lining. Keep in mind though, I might not review every book due to me just not wanting to read a book that I don’t like or is not worth my time. I will try my best to review every book though. 🙂
And that is it for blog updates. Oh, wait one more thing! Do you guys like my current theme or do you all prefer the previous theme (Zoren)? Just a question for setting a theme for my blog. 😉
Yes, indecisiveness galore. I have an apology to make to you all. Apparently, my poetry plot for my novel wasn’t too ‘captivating’, so I changed my overall plot. I know, I know. I am a very indecisive person, so please accept my apology. :(.
Anyways, my new plot is now the following:
A boy, Alex Kerchovyk has just been expelled from his tenth high school as a freshman. Which is not good news. His parents are not amused by his stunts and are now enrolling him into a superstitious school, Mirage Academy. There, as his parents say, he will learn to be a gentle man and an obedient child. Deadly, right? Can Alex survive his fears or will he succumb to the orderly world he believes he is about to set foot in?
Yep, that is it. Not much, but good enough I hope. I will be posting an excerpt of my first chapter in the next novel update, so yeah. Once again sorry for my indecisiveness and enjoy (my extremely short synopsis. :p). 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks to msarora for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. My deepest thanks to her! I couldn’t have achieved this award without all of your support. Thank You! 🙂
So, here are the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
Here are my seven facts about myself. :):
- I am going into highschool next semester.
- I love coding.
- I am a sports fanatic.
- I love playing tennis.
- My favorite color is grey/blue.
- I want to get into a good university.
- I want to change the world in a good way. 🙂
And thanks to May Everly for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I couldn’t have been more honored. 🙂
Here is her blog and I recommend it if you want a laugh at times! 🙂
And here are the rules for The Sunshine Blogger Award award:
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
And here are my answers to the 11 questions:
- What do you do on a daily basis?
- A hard question… I would like to do many things to be honest. But I would really like to read a book on a daily basis. I have been neglecting my reading…
- Where would you like to travel to one day?
- I would really like to travel to
- What would be your dream future?
- Playing sports, writing poetry and books, and coding. Yep.
- What positive things do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Hair. No other comments. XD
- How has blogging influenced you?
- It has made me a better writer. I was a really blatant writer before, and even though I am still blatant, I am progressing. And, besides, my love for poetry is just growing! 🙂
- If you had one free day to do what you want, what would you do?
- I would sleep and read and write. My three favorite things to do. 🙂
- What’s a smell that you absolutely LOVE?
- Food. I have been waiting for food…
- Who do you look up to and why?
- I look up to my mom… because she is my mom. 😀
- If you could only pursue one hobby, what would it be?
- It would be to write a book. Definitely.
- What’s your favorite food???
- My favorite food is definitely chicken and rice. Traditional, but it is delicious… especially if you are starving. XD
- And finally, look up at the ceiling and name the first five things that pop into your mind.
- Sealed, White, Square, ‘Why am I doing this again?’, and nothingness. :p
Now the nominations (I am going to nominate some people for both awards so stand by! :):
- May Everly – Versatile
- ALiF – Versatile & Sunshine
- Amelia – Sunshine
- unrestweb – Versatile
- Cynthia Guenther Richardson – Versatile & Sunshine
- Frank Solanki – Versatile
- Isabel Caves – Versatile & Sunshine
- Grace – Sunshine
- Eyes + Words – Versatile & Sunshine
- Evelina Di Lauro – Sunshine
- Spanish Woods – Versatile
- Christoper Martin – Versatile
- David Snape – Sunshine
- Yassy – Versatile & Sunshine
- FGM – Versatile
- Amongst All Else/Peach’s Almanac – Versatile & Sunshine
- Grace – Sunshine
- Eyes + Words – Versatile
- Words of Aqua – Versatile
- The Writing Writers – Versatile
Congratulations to the nominees and thank you! to the bloggers who nominated me. 🙂
Here is a poem for Napowrimo (11/04/17) –
The Fish (Haiku)
Kicking its unseen legs,
Breathing unseen, gliding movements,
A myriad of worlds.
Thank you all for reading this post and Enjoy! 🙂